- updated to current API
- bugged destruction skills fixed
- Click — Equip this saved entire gear (must exist in your bag)
- Shift + Click — Save your currently equipped complete gear
- Ctrl + Click — Delete all items from this saved gear
- Click — Equip this saved item (must exist in your bag)
- Shift + Click — Save your currently equipped item in this slot
- Ctrl + Click — Delete this item from this slot of this saved gear
- Click — Load all these saved skills into your current active action bar
- Shift + Click — Save all skills of your currently active action bar
- Ctrl + Click — Delete all skills from this saved skill bar
- Click — Load this saved skill into your current action bar
- Shift + Click — Save the skill from your current action bar to this slot
- Ctrl + Click — Delete this skill from this saved skill bar
- Click — Equip the connected gear and load the connected skill bars.
- Second skill bar being loaded after weapon swap. Works like the hotkey.
- Ctrl + Click — Remove all connections – set will be cleared
With these buttons you can connect (from left to right) a gear, a primary
action bar and a secondary action bar to this set. You can choose what you
want to load with this set – if you connect a gear or a skill bar, it will be loaded,
if you leave it blank, it will be ignored. A single item, a complete gear and both
action bars or only the secondary action bar – its your choice.
- Click — Load this gear/action bar
- Shift + Click — Connect a gear or action bar to this set
- Ctrl + Click — Delete connection from this set
- Click — Switch forward between aviable icons
- Shift + Click — Switch backward between aviable icons
- Ctrl + Click — Remove current icon
As with most Addons, simply open the Archive and copy the contents into “%USERPROFILE%\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\Addons\” folder.
If ESO is already running, execute /reloadui command.