Azurah enhances the interface by providing additional information and customization options while maintaining most of the stock look and feel of the game’s standard UI.
Kith currently does not have enough spare time to play ESO or maintain his addons, so I will try to keep his addons alive util he decides to come back to ESO or until I quit the game.
- Unlock the interface windows allowing them to be moved anywhere on the screen and scaled in size.
- Set a minimum level of transparency for your attributes or have them show always.
- Lock the size of your attributes so food no longer makes them larger.
- Display text overlays showing your and your target’s attributes.
- Show an overlay displaying your current level of Ultimate power.
- Colour the target’s health bar, name and level by its reaction to you, or its expected difficulty.
- Show target player’s class icon (and alliance icon) beside their name
- Set an overlay for your experience bar as well as setting it to always be shown.
All of the above features include several options for personalization accessed froim the Settings menu under Azurah. Additonally the ability to unlock the interface for movement can be accessed via the chat window using the slash commands:
/azurah unlock — unlock the interface for movement
/azurah lock — relock the interface
As with most Addons, simply open the Archive and copy the contents into “%USERPROFILE%\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\Addons\” folder.
If ESO is already running, execute /reloadui command.