Bigger Chat Window is a very basic add-on that lets you make your chat window as big as you want!
For me the default chat window size was far to small and it was something that always irked me. I do love the default chat by itself which is why I made a stand alone add-on to manipulate the chat window size and not have any extras.
This is my very first add-on ever and if it has any bugs or issues please feel free to post a comment and let me know. I hope at least a couple people find this add-on useful. Enjoy!
Just install the add-on and you are good to go! The settings for the chat container size will be saved per character in the default ZO_Ingame.lua saved variable file.
/bcwreset – will reset your chat window to default size/position
- Go to the “Elder Scrolls Online” folder in your Documents
- For Windows: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\<version>\
- For Mac: /Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/<version>/
- (replace <version> with the client you’re using – “live” or “liveeu”)
- You should find an AddOns folder, if you don’t, create one.
- Extract the addon from downloaded zip file to the AddOns folder
- Log into the game, and in the character creation screen, you’ll find the Addons menu. Enable your addons from there.