- Update for Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited (API 100011)
- Fixed End of the Year Bug – Thank you Philgo68
- Fixed Waxing/Waning moon switch – Phinix
- Added Phinix’s start of moon phase as default (hope it is ok)
- Added Background feature – Thanks for the suggestion GT-Schorsch
- Added Horizontal feature
- Added base for future features
- Updated LibMediaProvider
- Updated LibAddonMenu
- Known Bugs:
- Various label “hops” when switching toggles
- Moveable area is much larger than Clock label and background
You can easily change all settings in the menu:
The panel can be called with writing the command /clsettings in the chat.
Or To open it press “esc” -> choose “settings” and look for “Clock – Tamriel Standard Time”.
If it is to much of a hassle for you, there are also chat commands.
The meta command is /cl
/cl active toggle the clock on or off
/cl date toggle the date on or off
/cl ldate toggle the lore date on or off
/cl fldate toggle the fake lore date on or off
/cl help will give all available commands
/cl moon toggle the lines for the moon phase under your clock on or off
/cl rt toggle the Real Time on or off
/cl reset resets the clock to the default values (all saved values will be lost)
/cl resetUI resets the changes only to the clock look
/cl sec toggle to show seconds on or off
/cl show shows the length of a day and the upcoming times in real world time
Synchronize the Clock
/cl midnight will save the current time as midnight
/cl sunrise will save the current time as sunrise
/cl noon will save the current time as noon
/cl sunset will save the current time as sunset
/cl us Toggle am/pm format on or off
As with most Addons, simply open the Archive and copy the contents into “%USERPROFILE%\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\Addons\” folder.
If ESO is already running, execute /reloadui command.