- Few changes accumulated over the last few months (obviously forgot to upload.)
- Bumped the API version for the IC release.
This addon adds a new toolbox page to the settings menu (“Settings” -> “Addons” -> “ESO Toolbox”).
- Go to the “Elder Scrolls Online” folder in your Documents
- For Windows: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\<version>\
- For Mac: /Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/<version>/
- (replace <version> with the client you’re using – “live” or “liveeu”)
- You should find an AddOns folder, if you don’t, create one.
- Extract the addon from downloaded zip file to the AddOns folder
- Log into the game, and in the character creation screen, you’ll find the Addons menu. Enable your addons from there.