- Fix bug which prevented the correct re-application of buff timers if buffs were refreshed before their full duration.
- Improve the wording of incoming healing and damage to better indicate the source of that damage or healing.
Scrolling Combat Text
- Fix bug preventing incoming healing from being displayed in scrolling combat text.
- Restore SCT alert for Sorcerer Crystal Fragments proc.
To install Foundry Tactical Combat follow these steps. FTC is also supported by Minion, an automated ESO addon management utility.
- Download FTC_Current.zip to a location of your choosing.
- Extract the .zip archive into your ESO addons folder found in My Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/live/Addons/ for Windows users, or Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/live/Addons. for OS X.
- You should now have a folder inside Addons named “FoundryTacticalCombat” which contains the addon files.
- Launch The Elder Scrolls Online. FTC should be automatically enabled. If not, go to the Add-Ons section of the game menu and make sure that the box beside Foundry Tactical Combat is checked.
- Access the FTC configuration settings by navigating in-game to Settings -> Add-Ons -> FTC, or by simply typing “/ftc” into chat.