- Increased possible bag slots.
- Added saved variables functionality to keep position across play sessions.
- Added buffering to avoid overhead.
- Color coded based on number of slots free.
- Changed label to split into two.
- Changed font to game font.
- Fixed the color codes.
- Small rewrite to fix new API issues.
- Added free bank space.
- Go to the “Elder Scrolls Online” folder in your Documents
For Windows: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\<version>\
For Mac: /Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/<version>/
(replace <version> with the client you’re using – “live” or “liveeu”)
- You should find an AddOns folder, if you don’t, create one.
- Extract the addon from downloaded zip file to the AddOns folder
- Log into the game, and in the character creation screen, you’ll find the Addons menu. Enable your addons from there.