- Update German translations. Thank you Viktor!
- Fix summary calculations (it still included bank transactions in the total variation).
Type ‘/ledger’ (or set a key binding in the control settings) to open Ledger’s window. There you can see a history of all your Gold transactions, filter by period, character and also a summary of your finances.
- Go to the “Elder Scrolls Online” folder in your Documents
- For Windows: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\<version>\
- For Mac: /Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/<version>/
- (replace <version> with the client you’re using – “live” or “liveeu”)
- You should find an AddOns folder, if you don’t, create one.
- Extract the addon from downloaded zip file to the AddOns folder
- Log into the game, and in the character creation screen, you’ll find the Addons menu. Enable your addons from there.