Change v2 (Ayantir):
- Lorelibrary research added. To search a book, open the lore library and type your research on the top right corner. You’ll need to type at least 3 characters in order to start the search. You can search a collection name or a book name, Lorebook will then show only the collections related to your research. Please note that if the research is case insensitive, some french and german books should be researched with their accentuation or special characters.
- Added for each book of the Shalidor library an entry in its context menu. It will show you the zone name and the coordinates of the book in this specified area. Clicking on the entry will show you the specified map and set your waypoint to this location.
Please note that thoses two features are only enabled for Keyboard UI. Gamepad support will come later
In-game setting is in the SETTINGS -> Addons Settings -> LoreBooks.
You can choose what icons you want to use, select if addon should display
allready collected books and much more.
/lorebooks settings menu /lbreport report new books you have found /lbcollected show all books you have collected /lbcheck check locations of books you have not collected yet /myloc prints your current location to the chat /mylocation dtto /mypos dtto /myposition dtto
- Go to the “Elder Scrolls Online” folder in your Documents
- For Windows: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\<version>\
- For Mac: /Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/<version>/
- (replace <version> with the client you’re using – “live” or “liveeu”)
- You should find an AddOns folder, if you don’t, create one.
- Extract the addon from downloaded zip file to the AddOns folder
- Log into the game, and in the character creation screen, you’ll find the Addons menu. Enable your addons from there.