This addon displays map pins for Shalidor’s Library books.
In-game setting is in the SETTINGS -> Addons Settings -> LoreBooks.
You can choose what icons you want to use, select if addon should display
allready collected books and much more.
/lorebooks settings menu /lbreport report new books you have found /lbcollected show all books you have collected /lbcheck check locations of books you have not collected yet /myloc prints your current location to the chat /mylocation dtto /mypos dtto /myposition dtto
- Go to the “Elder Scrolls Online” folder in your Documents
- For Windows: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\<version>\
- For Mac: /Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/<version>/
- (replace <version> with the client you’re using – “live” or “liveeu”)
- You should find an AddOns folder, if you don’t, create one.
- Extract the addon from downloaded zip file to the AddOns folder
- Log into the game, and in the character creation screen, you’ll find the Addons menu. Enable your addons from there.