Say No, thank you! to unwanted messages and notifications.
This addon allows you to block or redirect unwanted messages and notifications to the chat.
Currently supported features are:
- AvA centerscreen anouncements outside of AvA world (scrolls, emperor, etc.)
- Friend status messages in chat – [@username] has logged on with [character]
- “Target immune” alerts – Flying creatures are immune to snares. / This target is immune to bleeding effects. / This target is too powerful for that effect. / You must have a valid empty soul gem.
- “Screenshot saved” alert – Screenshot saved as: <path>
- Crafting result alerts – Improvement attempt succeeded (failed) / No usable items found / You lack the skill to recover all the materials from this item.
- AletrText throttling – do not show the same messages more often then selected value in seconds
- Delete Mail confirmation dialog – “Are you sure you want to delete this mail? Once deleted, you will no longer have access to it.”
- Can’t buyback from fence confirmation dialog – Sale is Final. You are attempting to sell a high quality stolen item…
- Guild Roster Alerts – <name> joined <guild>. / <name> left <guild>.
- RaidScore Notifications – Your guild mates completed <raidname> with a time of <time>.
- Guild MotD Notifications – The message of the day for <guild> has changed..
- New handler for EVENT_LUA_LOW_MEMORY event.
- Don’t interrupt interactions (harvesting, fishing, …) when you open map, inventory or other scenes – same as in NonstopHarvest.
- Don’t rotate game camera when you open map, inventory or other scenes – same as in No Spin.
- Fade friends button above chat window
- Delete Disband group dialog – “Are you sure you want to disband the group?”
- Delete Large group dialog – “Some dungeons only allow groups of 4 or fewer to enter …”
Almost all features are disabled by default, make sure that you enable everything you want in the addon settings:
Game Menu -> SETTINGS -> Addon Settings -> No, thank you!.
Or use slash command: /noty
Go to the “ESO” folder in your Documents
For Windows: C:\Users\\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\\
For Mac: ~/Documents/Elder Scrolls Online//
You should find an ESO AddOns folder, if you don’t, create one.
Extract the addon from downloaded zip file to the AddOns folder