Potion Maker helps you make the potions you want.
Potion Maker allows you to search for potions to make.
It can also be setup to help you discover new traits.
Potion Maker looks through your available ingredients and uses your chosen filters, to make a comprehensive list of all the potions you could make with those traits, using the reagents you have.
This list is shown in a window and you can click on a potion to add the ingredients to the alchemy table.
If you use Potion Maker away from a alchemy table you instead get more information about the clicked potion.
- UI re-design (smaller) Using symbols with tool-tips.
- Auto search for alchemist writs (requested by QuadroTony)
- Favorites (requested by Xirael)
- Marking potions already in bag
- Key-Binding to toggle Potion Maker outside crafting station
- Updating search result upon looting new alchemy items (e.g. to see if there are new unknown traits while training)
- Since 4.5: Full integration to alchemy station.
How to create Favorites
To create a favorite you setup a filter and search for potions. Once you have found a potion with the traits you need, click the result row. There is a button to mark this potion as favorite.
Next time you open Potion Maker you don’t need to setup the filter again and just click on “Favorites”.
It depends on your addon-settings, if alternative combinations, which result in the same potion, are additional offered or not. The alternatives have a different colored “star”.
Remarks: Potion Maker Extended or Potion Maker?
Basically both add-ons do the same: Finding potions for you. See this redundance as some kind of backup.
The main differences are:
- Potion Maker Extended uses checkboxes with always visible text (wide screen). Potion Maker uses symbols with tool-tips (small screen).
- In Potion Maker Extended you have to always type text to find potions of alchemist writs. In Potion Maker you have a single click option for alchemist writs, only.
- In Potion Maker Extended you can type any text to filter potions by name. In Potion Maker you can manage “Favorites”.
- Potion Maker Extended has more desktop app style. Potion Maker has more ESO style.
It is up to your perferences, which version fits better to you.
To use Potion Maker, simply use an alchemy table. Or you can type /potionmaker anywhere to bring it up.
As with most Addons, simply open the Archive and copy the contents into “%USERPROFILE%\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\Addons\” folder.
If ESO is already running, execute /reloadui command.