InfoHub has been coded by scratch to improve old RAETIA Information Bar’s functionality, expand it’s capabilities and to meet gamers’ requests. It’s not just a bar anymore, it’s more than that.
InfoHub’s main and new goal is to provide maximum information about gameplay with providing mini supportive features and it’s development will continue behalf on this goal.
INFORMATION MODULE FEATURES
- Legatus Bar is an information bar that lets you show modules you want with desired order.
- You can have different settings for each character and copy from one to another.
- Compass can be adjusted automatically to open space for Legatus.
- Modules can be activated without attached to Legatus and can be positioned anywhere.
- Each module has it’s own font type, style, size, icon size, background alpha and colouring options. Their positions can be changed wtih drag/drop or setting exact screen coordinates to sate your OCD.
- Each module has it’s own icon and they have 7 different size options.
- Legatus’ background can be a solid colour or a texture. There are 24 textures and even their colours can be altered.
- You may draw a grid to the screen with InfoHub. It let’s you position your modules with care.
- There are 6 auto-hide options for Legatus and free modules.
- General thosands separator format lets you choose between (.) and (,) for numerals
- Modules have a colouring system which lets you know about specific statuses. Generaly these colours are green, orange and red.
- Go to the “Elder Scrolls Online” folder in your Documents
- For Windows: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\<version>\
- For Mac: /Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/<version>/
- (replace <version> with the client you’re using – “live” or “liveeu”)
- You should find an AddOns folder, if you don’t, create one.
- Extract the addon from downloaded zip file to the AddOns folder
- Log into the game, and in the character creation screen, you’ll find the Addons menu. Enable your addons from there.