- Added Gamepad Support :
- Gamepad users must define the Roomba keybind position to “Center” or “Right Side” in order to work, because “Left Side” is already full of bindings in Gamepad Mode. If you switch between Keyboard and Gamepad often, You should use “Right Side” as it’s compatible between both modes.
- For new Roomba users in Gamepad mode, keybind is set to center.
- As you can set multiple keybinds for a same action, you can bind Romba bindings in both keyboard and controller key if you want.
- Rescan Bank & Run Roomba have been renammed into “Rescan” & “Roomba” to fit Gamepad UI
- Tiny adjustement of position of the progress value
Open your Guild Bank. When things are all loaded up, you’ll get a button on the bottom left.
Rescan Bank or Run Roomba
If there’s nothing to stack, you’ll only get Rescan Bank (which you can use to recheck the bank for new things to stack). If you get Run Roomba, just click on it and Restack will start.
Roomba ignore existing items in your inventory, and only restack guild bank items.
If you exit out of the guild bank before the stacking is complete (the Run Roomba button disappears) you will retain whatever stacks of items you were in the process of stacking.
Action can also be Keybinded and more options are available in Addons Settings.
- Go to the “Elder Scrolls Online” folder in your Documents
- For Windows: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\<version>\
- For Mac: /Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/<version>/
- (replace <version> with the client you’re using – “live” or “liveeu”)
- You should find an AddOns folder, if you don’t, create one.
- Extract the addon from downloaded zip file to the AddOns folder
- Log into the game, and in the character creation screen, you’ll find the Addons menu. Enable your addons from there.