Roomba. Your Guild bank restacker.
This addon will naturally only run when the Guild Bank is fully loaded.
Open your guildbank. When things are all loaded up, you’ll get a couple of buttons on the bottom left. Run Roomba and Scan Bank. If there’s nothing to stack, you’ll only get Scan Bank (which you can use to recheck the bank for new things to stack)
This addon should ignore existing items in your inventory, and only restack guild bank items. If you exit out of the guild bank before the stacking is complete (the Run Roomba button disappears) you will retain whatever stacks of items you were in the process of stacking.
- Go to the “Elder Scrolls Online” folder in your Documents
- For Windows: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\<version>\
- For Mac: /Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/<version>/
- (replace <version> with the client you’re using – “live” or “liveeu”)
- You should find an AddOns folder, if you don’t, create one.
- Extract the addon from downloaded zip file to the AddOns folder
- Log into the game, and in the character creation screen, you’ll find the Addons menu. Enable your addons from there.