The goal of this addon is to gently improve the attribute bars without taking too much away from their original design or intent. This slight improvement to the default attribute bars adds the following functionality:
- Prevents the bars from completely fading out. The amount of fade is configurable and defaults to 60% fade out. It can be set such that the health, stamina, and magicka bars never fade out (are always visible).
- Shifts the magicka and stamina bars closer to the health bar. This is more useful on higher resolution displays. This feature is on by default and can be disabled.
- Adds text over each attribute bar that shows current + maximum value and/or a percentage value. The default configuration is to show just the percentage. The current + maximum value can also be enabled.
- Moves the target reticle to the bottom of the screen just above the health bar. This is enabled by default and can be turned off.
- Go to the “Elder Scrolls Online” folder in your Documents
- For Windows: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\<version>\
- For Mac: /Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/<version>/
- (replace <version> with the client you’re using – “live” or “liveeu”)
- You should find an AddOns folder, if you don’t, create one.
- Extract the addon from downloaded zip file to the AddOns folder
- Log into the game, and in the character creation screen, you’ll find the Addons menu. Enable your addons from there.