The goal of this addon is to gently improve the experience bar without taking too much away from its original design or intent. This slight improvement adds three things to the default experience bar:
- Adds actual experience numbers and/or a progress percentage value above the experience bar. The default configuration is to show both.
- Prevents the experience bar from automatically hiding after changing back to the normal game view. The transparency value is configurable.
- Temporarily shows the amount of experience gained below the experience bar. The duration of this is configurable.
- Go to the “Elder Scrolls Online” folder in your Documents
- For Windows: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\<version>\
- For Mac: /Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/<version>/
- (replace <version> with the client you’re using – “live” or “liveeu”)
- You should find an AddOns folder, if you don’t, create one.
- Extract the addon from downloaded zip file to the AddOns folder
- Log into the game, and in the character creation screen, you’ll find the Addons menu. Enable your addons from there.