Never miss an important message!
We all have discovered a weakness in TESO… the ingame chat management.
Nearly everyone of us has missed a whisper because we were in combat or distracted by anything special.
Seconds later the chat has faded out or shifted up by messages and spam and we never take notice about.
This now comes to an end!
TIM – the TESO Ingame Messenger will keep your messages and set you on alert.
It does not matter if there is an incoming whisper, a call from the guild or a party message that arrives… TIM will keep an eye to all game channels until your return
Depending on your setup, TIM will open automatically or you will be noticed by a flashing sign if anything has happen while you was away – let TIM take the responibility not to miss anything important.
For guild masters and active guild members there are now many guild functions implemented as display status, jump to guildmember, mail to guild member, whisper to guild member, and more other
Within the catacombs of TIM you may store Scrolls of your own text and post them to the chat – great for roleplay and trade
Hint: For sure you will have to open or close TIM often in future – so i would recommend you to create a keybinding for this action (i would suggest the F12 key i.e). Guild masters would bind another key (F11) to the guild functions and a third one for the catacombs
What are the features?
At this time there is implemented:
- separated channel recordings (party, zone, guild)
- separated speech channel (say, yell)
- separated tab for each whisper (one per person/account)
- self-prepared messages for roleplay or trade (catacombs)
- rotate through discussions (keyBind able)
- magic messages (dynamic channels with messages selected by keywords from ALL channels)
- every channel can be set to alert if a message arrives (default is whisper/party only)
- you may setup TIM to open automatically if an important message arrives
- TIM will close immediately if you are entering combat
- you may answer a channel by a simple click (answering via chat window because addons are forbidden to talk)
- messages will survive a UI reload or relog (even if you are disconnected by the server)
- resizeable in settings or predefined with command /tim <n> (where <n> is a number from 0-5)
- your personal window size may saved using “/tim <n> SAVE” (where <n> is a number from 6 to 9)
- guildmaster functions now implemented within a separated guild function window
- display status, jump to guildmember, mail to guild member, whisper to guild member, dismiss guild member implemented
- all guilds separated shown in the guild functions window
- a target scanner and mail functions helps to simplify guild advertisements
localized for german and english clients
I hope, TIM will be able to help and enthuse you
see you all in Tamriel!
- Go to the “Elder Scrolls Online” folder in your Documents
- For Windows: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\<version>\
- For Mac: /Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/<version>/
- (replace <version> with the client you’re using – “live” or “liveeu”)
- You should find an AddOns folder, if you don’t, create one.
- Extract the addon from downloaded zip file to the AddOns folder
- Log into the game, and in the character creation screen, you’ll find the Addons menu. Enable your addons from there.