- API Version 100012
- Removed anonymous function (minor optimization)
- Integrated Stopwatch module for profiling misc code.
- When closing vendor, refresh bag state, allowing status bar updates to use cached data rather than constantly refresh bag state itself.
- Workaround for case where ESO Store scene is still initializing and cannot handle coroutine modification of bag state or ZO’s code will throw errors and require a reloadui.
- Salting vendor keys to avoid name collisions for vendors which have same name, but exist in different zone (for example, AvA Quartermasters.)
- stolen items are no longer auto-laundered on fresh addon installs. however, lockpicks, motifs, legendarys, artifacts and arcane items still are.
- fixed bug where no items would be laundered once salesmax was reached.
- added option to launder items which would normally be sold when there would be no profit
- Misc updates for Core v1.13
- Fixed bug where items would not actually sell to fences when they were supposed to.
- Added option to switch settings between “Account-Wide” and “Per-Character”, defaulting to “Per-Character”
- Fix bug between fence transaction submission and fence transaction counts not being synchronizedS
- Misc updates for Core v1.10
- Will no longer attempt to launder items where there are insufficient funds available, condquently does not show incorrect earnings report for failed launder attempts.
- Now you can conduct transactions based on item type settings similar to [bank] addon (keep/sell patterns still take precedence)
- Now tracking map/zone in Vendor DB
- Adopted use of zo_strformat where appropriate.
- Integration with recent X4D Core library changes (icons, items, bags, etc)
- Initial release.
- Options to Auto-Sell/Launder Items by Pattern Matching (pattern matching is identical to ‘Bank Ignore List’)
- Tracks Money In, Money Out, and reports results of Auto-Sell/Launder (if any)
- Added Persistent Vendors DB
First, make sure you have the latest X4D Core installed.
Open the Archive and copy the X4D_Vendors folder into %USERPROFILE%\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\Addons\ folder.
If ESO is already running, execute /reloadui command.