ZeroUI for Elders Scrolls Online
ZeroUI aims to improve Elders Scrolls Online interface.
All changes would be just a minor changes how UI behaves with original graphics.
Features at the moment:
- Make attribute bars visible all the time (health, stamina, magic)
- Entering / leaving combat notification to chat window
ZeroUI poject wants to support ESO community and is free for all.
Also it is licensed GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE so feel free to contribute to it or just use it if you like.
All features can de enabled/disabled from addon settings menu.
- Go to the “Elder Scrolls Online” folder in your Documents
- For Windows: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\<version>\
- For Mac: /Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/<version>/
- (replace <version> with the client you’re using – “live” or “liveeu”)
- You should find an AddOns folder, if you don’t, create one.
- Extract the addon from downloaded zip file to the AddOns folder
- Log into the game, and in the character creation screen, you’ll find the Addons menu. Enable your addons from there.